Friday 26 February 2010

December - Osho's Birthday



(photo 1) On December 19 we were treated to a "very" Indian talent show by the young people at the ashram. Hundreds came just for the evening. It was a great mix of traditional and modern disco dances. Mainly it was ALL about loud music, sparkling lights, and celebration. We were all contentedly sitting on the ground, I couldn't help imagining how people would freak out back home if they went to a concert and were expected to sit on the ground.


(photo 2) There were some GREAT costumes, and the dancers really got into their roles. This ladies an actress - my taste of Bollywood.


(photo 3) This pink dress was breathtakingly beautiful. She looked gorgeous. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a clear photo.
I still can't get my head around idea that for Indian's showing the stomach is normal for everyone. While showing the calves - not thighs, but just the lower leg is highly risque.
I unknowingly lifted my pants to my knee to show my Homeopath a patch of eczema on my calf. He nearly past out, quickly turning his head away and refusing to look back until my lower legs were covered.


(photo 4) Two of OshoDhara's Guru's Osho Siddatha on left, and Osho Shielandra (Osho's brother) on right. They're opening presents.


(photo 5) The third Guru - Osho Priya, she has an AMAZING voice full of love and truth. Whenever she sings my body just begins to flow with the rhyme of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment